Top Ten: Readers’ Favorite Posts from our 4th Year of Blogging
| December 02, 2010
- Everyone always loves the quotes! Quotes! & Quotes! Can’t get enough of the quotes!
- Travel posts, especially Disney [Part 1, Part 2, Part 3], but also other big trips this year~~Thanksgiving in DC; Christmas in NH; New Year’s Eve in CT; Easter in MA; Dominican Republic; Maine for Auntie Stina’s Wedding; Haiti Reunion 2010; NH Summer 2010; Atlanta; Camping in Our Own Backyard; Boston; and many other fabulous day-trips such as Adoption Day 2010; A Day at the Beach; Meera’s First Trip to NYC; A Very Fun Summer Day Trip
- Heather’s posts on work-home “imbalance,” especially On Princeton and Panties; Continuing Onward In My Existential Crisis; The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Braydon’s profound and poetic posts, especially Mommy Do; A Calm Sea, Currents Run Deep; “Or Whoever He Is”
- Holding You
- Big Brothers and Little Sister
- Posts in the aftermath of the Haiti earthquake, especially In the Wake of the Earthquake & Haitian Through and Through
- Meera’s 2nd Birthday & the video from the night before, “On the Eve of Meera’s Second Birthday”
- Food posts! Especially The Start of The Swap & Food Fridays
- Honorable Mention~~ Meera’s Necklaces; Horses At the Car; Completely Crazy Stunts; Perfect; The Week Ends, The Weekend Begins; K & O Grocery Shop!