The biggest and the best K-&-O-Birthday-Bash ever!!!
This was our 5th annual. Highlights included:
- 128 people at our house on an absolutely beautiful hot and sunny Saturday
- In lieu of birthday presents for K & O we asked for — and received — heaping piles of donations for the Real Hope for Haiti Rescue Center ~~ AWESOME!
- A very cool juggling act!
- Face painting for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Caribbean Rum punch (including rum-free rum punch for the kiddos) for all!!!!!!!!
- Cake and ice cream — and popcorn and freeze pops for all!!!!
- Fun fun fun fun fun
- 2 very, very, very, very, very, very (that is six ‘very’) happy boys!
- Long after the guests had cleared out, and the party was completely over, sky lanterns were sent up in honor of the day the boys were born.
(thanks to Stacey for taking some of the photos that I’m posting!)